In the last year, I've really tried to balance out my running with cross training in different classes at the Y, and I got a punch card to an awesome local yoga studio. The idea of trying Barre, Flywheel, and other types of classes has always been appealing, but the idea of having multiple memberships to pay for and juggle is a little overwhelming. Especially for someone like me, who might just want to utilize these extra cross training classes every once in awhile, during an injury, or an off-season. Enter Class Pass!
So, what is Class Pass?
- For $99 a month, ClassPass members get unlimited classes to use at studios in the ClassPass network. (While a member can take as many classes per month as they’d like, they can only visit the same studio 3 times per month.)
- An alternative to a gym membership.
- Allows you to build a workout routine full of variety visiting studios of all types (barre, yoga, pilates, indoor cycling, bootcamps, martial arts, strength training and more!).
- Provides studios with a marketing platform to get their name and classes out there to a group of fitness enthusiasts actively looking for new classes in their area.
- Helps studios focus on what they love to do--teach--while ClassPass helps them grow their business!
- Here's more info in their FAQ