Ah, last post of NaBloPoMo! We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner and weekend. So lovely, in fact, I just now realized that I took zero pictures of our table or food. We were way too busy eating. So, now we're on to leftovers. Although, the only leftover that lasts more than a day in our house is the turkey. The stuffing and potatoes don't even hang around for a full 24 hours. But that's okay, I love making Turkey Cranberry Salad Sandwiches...
Now we kick things up into high gear this week, starting with my husband's birthday and going right through until Christmas. I shall set my scale back 10 pounds, as they say.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Grilled Chicken Club Salad with Guacamole Dressing (old Rachael Ray recipe)
- Wednesday - Baked Chicken Taquitos (from Our Best Bites)
- Thursday - Out for dinner with Grandma, and Christmas light viewing!
- Friday - Spaghetti with Ground Turkey (we follow our Arrabiata recipe, substituting the meat and pasta)
- Saturday - date night!
- Sunday - Alpine Chicken Casserole (we've been making this a lot, but it's one that my MIL likes.)