I had quite the fun and JAM PACKED week, but now this introvert is TIRED. Don't get me wrong, I am not shy and I love to socialize - but it drains me! By Saturday night I was in my sweats with a celebratory glass of bubbly.
This was also Tenacious Ten week! Thanks to all who used my discount code and I hope you had as much fun as I did.
Also tiring: waking up super early on a Saturday morning with the setup crew, but worth it - long story short: I am OVER THE MOON about being able to run consistently again after finally shaking my stubborn case of plantar fasciitis. I will do a write up soon about the treatment that finally worked, for all my fellow PF sufferers.
And, last but not least, it was my son's first weekend of flag football. I am hoping that next week I am not sitting outside for two hours in a deluge...
My daughter, bless her, took it in stride and the kids had fun, which is what matters.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry with Trader Joe's Red Curry Sauce
- Wednesday - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup (an old Rachael Ray recipe)
- Thursday - Spinach Lasagna (Chowhound recipe leftovers from the freezer)
- Friday - Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos (moved this yummy Our Best Bites recipe back from last Friday because my husband had to work late!)
- Saturday - Appetizer Night (I still have some Salami Stacks in the freezer from the holidays and figured it was time to eat them up, along with some apps and cheeses from Trader Joe's)
- Sunday - Chicken BLT Chopped Salad with Fresh Lemon Garlic Dressing