Urghhh. It has been one of THOSE weeks around here. Super crabby kids getting back into the swing of the school year, lots of after school commitments and my husband having to work late recently all conspired against me. At least we had dinner at our favorite restaurant on Saturday for an early 14 year anniversary celebration.
Our little trooper at one of TWO soccer games we had this week, with all of her entertainments. Looking forward to a hopefully incident free week...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Butternut Squash and Quinoa Bake with Brussels Sprouts
- Wednesday - Satay Chicken and Roasted Broccoli (easy recipe from about.com)
- Thursday - Portillos Hot Dogs!
- Friday - Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema (awesome Cooking Light Recipe)
- Saturday - Saturday Night Pasta (our Arrabbiata recipe)
- Sunday - Turkey Chili Taco Soup (trying this one from Skinnytaste)