If there's on thing there's no shortage of on Pinterest, it's salad recipes. And, for the most part, they do not disappoint! We tried this recipe I found via Averie Cooks tonight and it was DELICIOUS.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Satay Chicken and Roasted Broccoli
- Wednesday - Meatloaf and Crispy Herb Roasted Potatoes (my cousin emailed me this meatloaf recipe from Plain Chicken, so I've gotta try it along with this potato recipe from Cooking with Curls)
- Thursday - Turkey and Black Bean Enchiladas (from Skinnytaste)
- Friday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus (great recipe from Damn Delicious, especially when asparagus is in season)
- Saturday - Date Night!
- Sunday - Barbecue Bacon Ranch Chopped Salad (from Foodie with Family)