Our Ellenos Greek yogurt obsession has not slowed down. Yes, I say 'our' because my husband is now on board with the special trips to Uwajimaya.
I'm really enjoying these cookies from How Sweet It Is (pictured above) and these Muesli Snacking Cookies from The Kitchn.
Of the two new recipes we tried last week, the Thai Cashew Coconut Rice with Ginger Peanut Sauce is one we would make again, albeit spicier. This was yummy, but with lots of Sriracha thrown on top. This week:
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Chicken Hoisin Rice Bowls (from Cookin' Canuck)
- Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Blue Cheese Slaw (from Mountain Mama Cooks)
- Thursday - Mexican Lasagna with Ground Turkey (easy standby from Rachael Ray)
- Friday - Bucatini with Butter Roasted Tomato Sauce (carb loading with this recipe from Bon Appetit)
- Saturday - Top Sirloin Steaks, Wedge Salads and Baked Potatoes (post-race date night dinner!)
- Sunday - Crock Pot Chicken Mole (from Honey Ghee and Me)