And, in case you were wondering, we made a separate cake for the kids! My mother in law always sends fun holiday care packages and included a box of pistachio pudding and white cake mix for a green pudding cake.
I rather enjoyed this cake as well, especially with my afternoon coffee. I might have gained an extra pound or two this week...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Thai Turkey Meatballs and Veggies (trying Mel's Kitchen Cafe's version)
- Wednesday - Baked Ziti (leftovers from the freezer!)
- Thursday - Easy Grilled Chicken on the Grill with BBQ Sauce and Roasted Potatoes
- Friday - Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos (a favorite from Our Best Bites)
- Saturday - Seven Flavor Beef (to die for recipe from our local Wild Ginger)
- Sunday - Apple, White Cheddar and Spinach Salad (trying this salad from Averie Cooks)