Get end of year teacher gifts
Another year done! Went with chocolate and Target gift cards, just in case there are teachers out there not into Starbucks. All teachers love Target, right?
Pick a book and start summer reading program
We're already off to a great year of summer reading, and my son got to discuss his journal with the principal of his school last week! You never know who might be stopping in to volunteer. He felt super special. And, I'd highly recommend the Kung Pow Chicken books for second graders.
Do summer camp sign ups
Done, and boy - I'm really looking forward to camp week...
Start training another puppy!
We really don't have much work to do, Vader is the bees knees. We were rather anxious about getting a second dog and it's turned out to be the BEST THING EVER.
They are getting along smashingly and seem to bring out the best in each other. And they actually DO entertain each other, this is a total win.
Choose and start a 5K plan
- Visit at least two more new beaches, we're in a bit of a rut with two local favorites
- Hit up a new pool
- Go to the movies on a hot day
- Make smores dip
- Keep the annual visit to Remlinger tradition
- Pick berries (Remlinger or elsewhere)
- Go to a free outdoor concert
- Picnic at a new-to-us park
- Mini golf
- Do at least one more family hike - maybe Wallace Falls, as it's been a few years
- Visit the mister at work downtown and go out to lunch, maybe even check out the Great Wheel
- Find a babysitter for my annual birthday dinner to Daniels (my go-to sitters are all so darn busy this summer, but think I found one and I'm meeting her this week.)
- Take a month long blog break!