Are there seasonal foods you get excited about seeing in the grocery store? When I start seeing bags of cranberries, I get absolutely giddy.
Time for cranberry bread soon! And so. much. squash.
Gotta put some in the menu this week.
Well, and of course, there are all the freaking Trader Joe's goodies that are starting to appear.
Hopefully I'll find some new favorites to share soon. In the meantime...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Slow Cooker Butternut Squash over Quinoa (trying this recipe from Mel's Kitchen Cafe with quinoa - since it sounds cheesy enough without tortellini)
- Wednesday - Alpine Chicken Casserole (our family recipe is similar to this one, but we use mushrooms and mushroom soup)
- Thursday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus (a favorite from Damn Delicious)
- Friday - Turkey and Black Bean Enchiladas (from Skinnytaste)
- Saturday - Steak date night at home! (Omaha top sirloins, baked potatoes and iceberg wedge salads)
- Sunday - Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Chili (gotta try this recipe I found on Pinterest from Crockpot Gourmet, and troll her archives...)
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie, Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers - be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!