We made it through another Halloween and now we can start thinking about the REAL holidays! YAY! Although, I do like to kick off food traditions with a doughnut and hot chocolate during our favorite local downtown Halloween celebration. The weather was rather spotty this year, but we went during a break from the deluge and the line for those doughnuts was nice and short.
Now only 25 more days until my favorite menu holiday. Until then...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Gnocchi Spinach and Sausage Soup (pushed this favorite from Cinnamon, Spice and Everything Nice back since we had our annual end of soccer season dinner party.)
- Wednesday - Sriracha Teriyaki Meatball Bowls (from Baker by Nature)
- Thursday - Smoky Sloppy Joes with Green Chiles and Greek Yogurt Slaw (trying this one from How Sweet It Is)
- Friday - Easy Cheesy Chili Chicken (an oldie but goodie from The Food Network)
- Saturday - Rigatoni Arrabiatta
- Sunday - Apple, White Cheddar and Spinach Salad (really awesome salad recipe from Averie Cooks)