I finally made it over to a local brewery near my house this weekend that is apparently ALL THE RAGE with my Instagram friends. 192 Brewing was a perfect place to take the boy child for a little date night.
There was live music (they even played free bird - which my son rather enjoyed), bikers to watch pass by on the Burke Gilman Trail and 'pizza bread' for dinner ZOMG. I very much enjoyed my beer, their signature Shticky Blonde, and a heaping pile of nachos - with bbq pork. YUM.
The weather is heating up in our neck of the woods, so we're keeping things simple and summery with a short menu this week - since I'll be MIA for Ragnar shenanigans this weekend!!
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Grilled Chicken with Quinoa Avocado Salad
- Wednesday - Grape n' Tuna Pasta Salad (this is one of those recipes we've made without a recipe for years, so I dug up this similar one from Food Network that uses a few different ingredients, like Greek yogurt instead of mayo, to try.)
- Thursday - Goin' out for dinner with Ragnar teammates!
- Friday - I'll likely be eating a turkey sandwich in the back of a van!
- Saturday - Hot Dogs on the grill (super easy so I can eat and go directly to bed)
- Sunday - BBQ Pork Salad (Didn't end up making this last week, as things got hectic with big brother's swim lessons - hence the dinner date.)
Speaking of last week, the spaghetti recipe from Eat, Live, Run was a success! We used ground turkey and turkey sausage and it tasty really hearty. I would suggest adding a few cloves of chopped garlic after the veggies cook, cuz I just don't do garlic salt/powder/jarred garlic.
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie, Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers - be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!