One of the consolations of having to fly solo when my husband goes out of town, besides commandeering the remote, is to eat an assortment of things he doesn't love. For me, that means eggs, kale, Brussels sprouts, and even some brie! I made a veggie frittata one night,
I think I'll have to share the recipe for it next week. I also might have to incorporate an 'everybody fend for themselves' night every once in awhile so that I can make these things for myself...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Kung Pao Chicken (trying this recipe from Fit Foodie Finds)
- Wednesday - Steak Kebabs with Mojo Sauce (an easy recipe from Omaha Steaks)
- Thursday - Quinoa Enchilada Casserole (from Damn Delicious)
- Friday - We're taking the kids out to dinner to celebrate the start of summer break!
- Saturday - Vodka Cream Pasta (an old favorite from Rachael Ray)
- Sunday - BBQ Bacon Ranch Salad (from Foodie With Family)