Happy Easter Bunny Day! I'll say one thing for the Easter Bunny, he sure does bring on some seriously good candy. For the most part, Halloween involves candy that's readily available throughout the year. There aren't any specific Christmas candies I can think of, and I'm pretty sure you can get chocolate coins year round. Besides, it's more about the COOKIES when it comes to Santa.
Easter is the ONLY TIME you can get these:
And one of the more polarizing candies out there:
My husband is firmly in the 'no Cadbury Creme Egg' camp, and I'm very much in favor of the Cadbury Creme Egg. Whatever your opinion, or religion, hopefully you enjoyed a lovely Spring day!
|I don't really know what they're trying to convey here...|
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Beef Kebabs with Mojo Sauce (a great recipe from the Omaha Steaks website)
- Wednesday - Pioneer Woman's Fancy Mac and Cheese with Roasted Broccoli (freezer leftovers!)
- Thursday - Greek Turkey Meatball Salad (from The Perfect Pantry)
- Friday - Jerked Sriracha Roast Pork Tacos (saw this recipe from Lady and Pups come up on my Twitter and Feedly, via How Sweet It Is and HAVE to try it!)
- Saturday - Appetizer Night! (we still have some Salami Stacks leftover in the freezer, so...)
- Sunday - Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (an old Pinterest find)