We've got a shorter list for this week's menu plan because it's BLATHERING WEEK! There will definitely be lots of food involved, of which I'll report back. And of course some draaaanks. It looks as if there's even a signature cocktail that Elizabeth is creating for us, and it looks delicious.
It's crazy how times flies, I can't believe this event I bought a ticket for so many months ago is already here. I'm even staying downtown overnight on Saturday, yay!
Okay, back to menu planning! The jerked Sriracha roast pork from last week was fantastic. The flavors were just so complex and addictive. We'll for sure make this again. Even though it's a short week, I thought we'd throw in a new dish on Wednesday...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Chicken with Artichokes, Tomatoes and Mozzarella (an old favorite Emeril recipe)
- Wednesday - Classic Spaghetti All'Amatriciana (trying this recipe from Blogging Over Thyme)
- Thursday - Burgers on the grill with Alexia fries
- Friday and Saturday - BLATHERING DAYS!
- Sunday - Spicy Avocado Enchiladas (I have leftovers of this great dish via The Novice Chef. It's a great recipe to double and freeze half the sauce in one Ziplock and half of the rolled/stuffed tortillas in another. I just buy more cheese, easy peasy.)