Even though we don't get out to see as many movies as we used to, watching the Oscars is a tradition we keep. For at least the last ten years we've made it a chili night. Really, Sunday is always a good chili day. We DVR the show (especially since the telecast starts at 5:30 PM on the West coast), and sit on the couch with our chili bowls after the kids go to bed.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Thai Cashew Coconut Rice with Ginger Peanut Sauce (trying this Pinterest find from Host the Toast)
- Wednesday - Burgers on the grill
- Thursday - Falafel Salad (trying this yummy looking recipe from Budget Bytes)
- Friday - Spicy Chicken Avocado Enchiladas (a favorite from The Novice Chef)
- Saturday - Spaghetti with Ground Turkey (from Eat Live Run)
- Sunday - Crock Pot Jalapeno Popper Chili (Sunday chili from Everyday Reading)