We are pretty proud of how our team played and are excited for the years to come.
I forgot to check in on some new dishes we tried recently. The Thai Chicken Meatballs from Jo Cooks were super tasty, and we'll definitely make those again! That same week, we tried roasted potatoes in the crock pot and a 'bang bang sauce' inspired salad and they were both just okay. I think bang bang sauce is a bit rich for a salad, and the potatoes in the crockpot didn't really get crispy - they tasted like potatoes that you cook along with a pot roast, but there was no pot roast! Going with what we know this week...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Thai Turkey Meatballs in Green Curry Sauce (from Minnesota Monthly)
- Wednesday - Lasagna Rolls (we made this recipe from Giada over the holidays and are going to enjoy the leftovers!)
- Thursday - Spinach Salad with Chicken, Avocado and Goat Cheese (a favorite Pinterest find from Recipe Girl)
- Friday - Chicken Enchilada Quinoa Bake (moved this back from last week since we decided to go out to dinner and celebrate my son's awesome teacher conference day)
- Saturday - Seven Flavor Beef with Veggies and Brown Rice (this recipe from local favorite Wild Ginger is positively drool worthy)
- Sunday - Chipotle Chicken Chowder (an old favorite from Cooking Light)