Since Valentine's Day actually fell on a Saturday night, we decided to do something special and have appetizers with a favorite wine for dinner. It's very rare that we do this outside of Christmas Eve, but was so fun and indulgent.
The caramelized onion and feta combo are ahhhhhmazing. I could eat a whole box. Maybe I should for dinner one night...
And we pretend like we're adding something green and healthy to our meat and cheese dinner by eating these super tasty kale and spinach bites to the mix.
I always pick out a couple of cheeses and found this new to me package of Spanish cheeses - definitely a winner.
This week is slightly less exciting, yet still delicious!
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Chicken with Artichokes, Tomato and Mozzarella (an old Emeril favorite)
- Wednesday - Italian Pot Roast (trying this scrumptious looking recipe from Plain Chicken)
- Thursday - Chicken BLT Chopped Salad with Fresh Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Friday - Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema (a staple from Cooking Light)
- Saturday - Baked Ziti (from the Flour Sack)
- Sunday - Slow Cooker Turkey Chili (from Two Peas and Their Pod)