It's been such a lovely weekend of family time, I've barely had time to pull my grocery list together we've been too busy enjoying each other's company.
We've been doing lots of Christmas light viewing! So a quick check in to post the weekly menu and back to couch sitting and snuggling. I'm feeling a little slow today after date night at Daniel's last night...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Chicken with Tomatoes and Artichoke Hearts (an old Emeril favorite)
- Wednesday - Spinach Power Salad with Chicken Avocado and Goat Cheese (a Pinterest find from Recipe Girl)
- Thursday - Thai Ground Beef with Veggies over Brown Rice (from Cooking Light)
- Friday - Spicy Avocado Enchiladas (from The Novice Chef)
- Saturday - Baked Ziti (from The Flour Sack)
- Sunday - Crock Pot Tequila Lime Turkey Chili (from Pink Parsley)