Ahhhh! Our Christmas wish came true:
An assortment of Lou's arrived this week. Looks like Monday night pizza will be easy breezy for awhile. Thanks mom. She must've got the hint from my holiday wishlist! I could do with some easy breezy. I feel like we already had our sick week for the year in our house, but we got a bonus one this week. Bleh. I just realized that I haven't written anything since my last menu post. It's made us push a lot of stuff back. A blog hiatus seems in order... Crazy how it seems like there's plenty of time until the 25th and then it's upon us all of a sudden.
- Monday - Pizza!!!!
- Tuesday - Satay Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Brown Rice (moved back from last week since we did takeout when we were feeling too sick to cook. Bleh.)
- Wednesday - Christmas Eve! Appetizers (including Salami Stacks) and Wine while watching Love Actually night!
- Thursday - Christmas! Braciole with Roasted Potatoes (a yearly favorite from Giada)
- Friday - Greek Turkey Meatball Salad (great recipe from The Perfect Pantry)
- Saturday - Penne with Vodka Sauce (an old Rachael Ray recipe)
- Sunday - Chicken Taco Bowls (I just cook chicken in the crock pot with some salsa, shred it and put it over brown rice and black beans with tex-mex fixins)