I just posted this to Instagram, but it bears repeating. Those Linzer Muffins I tried the week of Thanksgiving turned out AWESOME. I really had to restrain myself from devouring a dozen in just a day or two. Doubling the recipe was definitely called for the next time around and I decided to sub in half whole wheat/half all purpose for the flour (still using the almond flour required) and they're just as tasty. And really, who doesn't love a little surprise inside their baked goods?
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Satay Chicken and Roasted Broccoli with Brown Rice
- Wednesday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus (a favorite from Damn Delicious)
- Thursday - Chicken BLT Chopped Salad with Fresh Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Friday - Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup (from Real Mom Kitchen)
- Saturday - Date night!
- Sunday - Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes (trying this recipe from Joyously Domestic)