Recap on November Goals
Post every day on the blog for national blog posting month (NaBloPoMo).
Really pleased with this goal met.
Keep up with the run streak.
Still goin' - 192 days and counting.
Try some new classes while I'm not training for a race.
I tried Barre3 and Flywheel!
Go to the chiropractor.
Fail. With sickness sweeping through our house and the holiday, I just didn't get it in. Maybe this month...
Get shopping and prepped for Thanksgiving.
Ah, t'was a lovely turkey day.
On one hand, I want to reeeeelax in December. It's my favorite month of the year, kicking off with a visit from Grandma (and this year BOTH Grandmas!). The homework has eased up - we have a family traditions project to work on throughout the month, rather than the usual reading/spelling packets, which is WAY more fun. And soon, there will be two weeks off of school! Normally I am a fan of school. But around the holidays, we have enough fun stuff going on to keep us busy. I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune by January 1st... Anyway! As much as I want to kick back, there's always a list of stuff to get done in December.
- Set up and decorate the tree. Done! (Sometimes you've gotta put something on your list, just so you can cross it off.)
- Hang the outdoor lights.
- Get all the Christmas shopping done. I'm not too worried about this as it's early yet, and we have Amazon prime.
- Send out holiday cards. I'm feeling pretty accomplished already, since we've taken our annual family pic and the cards have been ordered.
- Make and deliver gifts for teachers. I usually make bark and include gift cards in a coffee mug or some such reusable container.
- Make an appointment to see the eye doc first thing in January and maybe squeeze in a visit to my chiro. My contacts are almost gone and I'm waiting until January, when those flex spending dollars kick in, to renew my prescription.
- Decide on Christmas day menu and get shopping.
- Keep up with ye olde run streak!