How is it that my husband escaped the nasty cold my kids had last week and I did not? Blargh. It's been a very slooooow week. I'm glad to have a lazy day to watch some commercials, and maybe a little football, so that I can rally this week. Word on the street is that we might have another snow day tomorrow! So, I bumped up my usual Monday shopping trip and got it done today.
Hopefully I'll be doing a lot of this tomorrow.
I took this earlier in the week as part of the Bookriot daily #riotgrams challenge. The prompt was 'where I read' and 90% of my reading is done on the couch, hopefully with a huge latte. I'm mostly doing the challenge on Litsy, and I totally forgot to add Litsy to my favorite things list last week. If you are a total book nerd, it's a really fun social media app. It's like Goodreads and Instagram had a baby. As with Twitter and Instagram, I'm @BornReadChicago on Litsy and you should totally check it out.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Crockpot Pumpkin Soup
- Wednesday - Moo Shu Chicken (trying this recipe from Gimme Some Oven)
- Thursday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus (a favorite from Damn Delicious)
- Friday - Enchilada Quinoa Bake (from Pink Parsley)
- Saturday - Top Sirloins from Omaha Steaks, Baked Potatoes and Wedge Salads
- Sunday - Grilled Chicken Club Salad with Guacamole Dressing (a staple from Rachael Ray)