This week has been pretty boring, which I am always grateful for, especially compared with last week. The routine of school, volunteering and soccer is nice to settle into.
I enjoyed seeing so many familiar faces at the Oiselle warehouse sale, and stocked up on running gear I am super excited to break in this fall.
Oh, and our actual anniversary was midweek, and we celebrated by eating Portillos after soccer practice. Is that a tradition for 14 years? Apparently animals are!? I think we have enough of those. They are especially nice for lazy Sunday snuggles.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Black Bean Soup (a Panera copycat from The Cooking Actress)
- Wednesday - Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers (yummy recipe from Iowa Girl Eats)
- Thursday - Pesto Baked Rigatoni (from Pinch of Yum)
- Friday - Spicy Avocado Enchiladas (a favorite from The Novice Chef, and easy since I froze half the last time we made them!)
- Saturday - Seven Flavor Beef (recipe from a local gem, Wild Ginger, via Food Network)
- Sunday - Apple, White Cheddar and Spinach Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette (from Averie Cooks)
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie - be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!