Well, the big news around here was that we dodged a bullet and did not have the disastrous wind storm we were expecting. I was mostly thinking that I did NOT want to postpone one of my favorite meals AGAIN.
Now we're overflowing with batteries, extra lanterns purchased last minute from Amazon, and books! Yes, our disaster preparedness plan calls for a trip to the library.
By the way, local yokels, from what I understand - this is one of only FIVE shelves of two week checkouts in all the King County Library System. Get thee to the Kingsgate Library for some new and notable releases, or figure out where the other four offerings are!
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - 30 Minute Panang Curry and Brown Rice (from Carlsbad Cravings)
- Wednesday - Sloppy Joes (Pioneer Woman's Recipe is classic and tasty)
- Thursdsay - Alpine Chicken Casserole (longtime family favorite that's just like this one from All Recipes)
- Friday - Tequila Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos (I've been wanting to change up our Friday night TexMex and this new to me recipe from The Cookie Rookie looks GOOD.)
- Saturday - Baked Spaghetti with Ground Turkey (from Shutterbean)
- Sunday - Chicken BLT Chopped Salad with Fresh Lemon Garlic Dressing
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie - be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!