Summer officially started this week, and I thought I would try again to hold myself accountable to a bucket list. After looking through last year's list, I think I'll keep with most of the items I had, and shall try valiantly to check off every one this year. But, first, summer reading is always on the agenda and has been in full swing since early June through our local library system.
Hopefully we'll squeeze in a few more things in addition to our other favorites like the pool and the beach...
2016 Summer Bucket List!
- Visit one new beach
- See Finding Dory
- Make s'mores dip (this recipe looks too easy to skip on this year)
- Keep the annual visit to Remlinger tradition
- Pick blueberries at Mercer Slough
- Go to a free outdoor concert
- Picnic at a new-to-us park
- Mini golf
- A family hike (hopefully to Big Four Ice Caves)
- Go bowling
- Visit the Great Wheel
- Hit up a farmers market
- See the new butterfly exhibit at the zoo
- Get a babysitter squared away for my birthday dinner
- Check out the car museum in Tacoma and/or the annual Kirkland Car Show
- My two gimme items: family trip to Hood River and girls trip to Denver!