Yes, there was another lapse in programming here with the menu planning! This last hiatus was due to a lovely Memorial Day spent hiking.
I also completed another year of the run streak! And, yep, it's still goin'.
This weekend was also an enjoyable, albeit hot one of birthday parties, soccer games and sprinkler time. My Midwestern skin has grown rather thin, since I feel as if I'm melting when it climbs above 80 degrees. Today we were in the 90s. The HORROR! Thankfully we installed air conditioning a few years ago, so we had a lovely day at home after running errands.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Thai Chicken Meatballs with Peanut Sauce and Veggies (from Jo Cooks)
- Wednesday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus (a favorite from Damn Delicious)
- Thursday - PTA board meeting dinner out!
- Friday - Tortilla Pie with Ground Turkey (trying this recipe from Hungry Couple)
- Saturday - Chicken Parmesan (a oldie but goodie from Tyler Florence)
- Sunday - Caution Flag Chili (decided on this tasty old Rachael Ray recipe while I was already on the Food Network site)