This week was definitely easier and breezier than last week, but not uneventful! We started pool season on the first day of summer, and although it was barely in the 70s and cloudy, we all enjoyed the first season of BOTH kids passing swim tests. Can I get a hallelujah!?
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Brats and Lemony Roasted Potato Salad (from Bev Cooks)
- Wednesday - Mediterranean Pasta in Minutes (an old Tyler Florence recipe)
- Thursday - Alpine Chicken Casserole (longtime family favorite that's similar to this one from Allrecipes)
- Friday - Quinoa Enchilada Casserole (from Damn Delicious)
- Saturday - Top Sirloin Steaks, Wedge Salads and Baked Potatoes
- Sunday - Autumn Chopped Salad (this recipe from Espresso and Cream is good anytime of year)