The weather this week has been LOVELY. Unfortunately, I had a sick kiddo on my hands and I think I can feel the sinus pressure building. I'm telling myself that it's just all in my head and hoping it goes away. The kiddo managed to get sick after the all school music show, and we were thankful to get to see each of the kids sing. And by today, they were feeling good, so we were able to enjoy the weather with a stroll around a local park.
There are no new recipes on the menu this week, as I cranked out a list quickly this morning so that I could go to the store today instead of my usual on Monday. Spring break is this week and I DO NOT do a full grocery shopping trip with the kids. However! The two new recipes last week were yummy! I even snapped a pic of the Curried Lentil Soup because it looked almost exactly like the Pinterest image and that never happens.
I didn't snap a pic of the Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers because they were gone too fast - SO GOOD! I think I may just pound the chicken breasts out thin instead of cutting them, which would cut down on the prep time.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Turkey Burgers (this Organic Kitchen recipe is pretty much how we've always made ours - with lots of jalapeno)
- Wednesday - Satay Chicken, Broccoli and Brown Rice (staple recipe from about.com)
- Thursday - Meatloaf, Roasted Asparagus and Potatoes (just a standard recipe from Plain Chicken)
- Friday - Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema (a favorite from Cooking Light)
- Saturday - Pioneer Woman's 'Fancy' Mac and Cheese (longtime goodie from PW)
- Sunday - BBQ Bacon Ranch Chopped Salad (from Foodie with Family)