Last week was not what I'd call an 'ideal' Spring Break, by any stretch of the imagination. However we managed to persevere, and I can now hang up my 'Cruise Director' hat until summer. Things were thwarted by my youngest getting sick the weekend prior to break and then passing it on to me and her big brother for most of the week. Thankfully, I only got a week long sinus headache and a short lived/mild fever. My son was not so lucky and was hitting 102 for nearly three days straight. We did get out for a bit for some fresh air early in the week, so that I could get my run in and some sanity.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema (doing Taco Tuesday since we decided to push this meal back and go out to dinner last week)
- Wednesday - Panang Curry Stir Fry (from Carlsbad Cravings)
- Thursday - Portillos Hot Dogs (finishing up our stash!)
- Friday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus (a favorite from Damn Delicious)
- Saturday - date night!
- Sunday - Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup (from Real Mom Kitchen)