As I predicted, it was a nice and uneventful week around here! I eked out one last iced coffee before our unseasonably warm weather left us early in the week.
And I discovered my new food obsession of poke and Sam Choy's food truck. If you're local, I HIGHLY recommend checking out this deliciousness.
I got the mixed tuna and salmon poke, lightly seared. Mmmmmmm.
We finished up the week with my daughter's first foray into outdoor soccer, and she an awesome job. It was also as entertaining as you might expect, seeing a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds running around the field.
I'm thinking that this week will be a repeat of last week, but not in the food department at least...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Thai Ground Beef and Veggies Over Rice (a tried and true Cooking Light Recipe)
- Wednesday - Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Quinoa Bake (adding chicken to a favorite casserole dish)
- Thursday - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup (slow cooker recipe from Creme de la Crumb)
- Friday - Turkey and Black Bean Enchiladas (yummy recipe from Skinny Taste)
- Saturday - Saturday night pasta! (our Arrabbiata recipe)
- Sunday - Spinach Salad with Chicken, Avocado and Goat Cheese (from Recipe Girl)