This week flew by, with my husband having a super short work week due to our vacation and having Good Friday off. We took advantage of the day by hitting the trail at Rattlesnake Ridge.
And the next day was my daughter's last ballet class of the season, where we're invited to sit in and watch. It's always cute overload.
The cherry on the cake of a lovely week was a shipment of Portillos arriving on our doorstep. There was a St. Pat's sale that we just couldn't pass up, so there will be hot dogs on the menu this week - as well as...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Curried Lentil Soup (trying this recipe from The Cozy Apron)
- Wendesday - Portillos Hot Dogs!
- Thursday - Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers with Roasted Broccoli (trying this recipe from Iowa Girl Eats)
- Friday - Fajitas with Frontera Sauce
- Saturday - Baked Ziti (from The Flour Sack)
- Sunday - Chicken BLT Chopped Salad with Lemon Garlic Dressing