Maybe I'm a little bit behind the curve, but I've been really into avocado toast for lunch lately. It's so quick, so easy, so tasty - especially with a little feta cheese on top.
This granola from Joy The Baker (with my preciousssss Woodinville Whiskey Maple Syrup) was SO GOOD. Mmmmmmm, browned butter really makes the difference. And I suppose I'm also late to the game on Noosa. Dude. A little with the granola goes a long way, but it does take quite a lot of restraint not to down the entire container in one sitting.
I've never been big on popcorn in a bag - whether it goes in the microwave or it's already popped. But, I bought some Boom Chicka Pop on a whim at Costco and now I have a full fledged PROBLEM.
- MONDAY - Pizza
- TUESDAY - Out to the movies with a friend!
- WEDNESDAY - Alpine Chicken Casserole (old comfort food favorite)
- THURSDAY - Eggplant Parmesan (we sub eggplant in this Tyler Florence recipe for chicken Parmesan)
- FRIDAY - Roasted Green Chile Relleno Casserole (trying this recipe I found via Pinterest from Some The Wiser)
- SATURDAY - Seven Flavor Beef (can't get enough of this recipe from one of our favorite local restaurants, Wild Ginger)
- SUNDAY - Tequila Lime Turkey Chili (from Pink Parsley)