I've always felt sort of meh about Panera Bread. When I learned that they introduced a 'secret menu' which is chock full of salads and protein rich options, I became much more of a fan! If you haven't been in awhile, check out these secret menu items. However, I'd suggest memorizing the ingredients to what you might order before you go, as the folks who work there don't seem terribly clued in on what their social media team is putting out there. I order the Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad and they inevitably repeat something back to me that's on the regular menu, like the Power Spinach Salad. But, if you're specific, they eventually find it and it's worth the effort!
|It's romaine and baby spinach topped with chicken, bacon, egg, tomatoes with a simple lemon and olive oil dressing - a real sliced lemon and a small packet of olive oil.|
Speaking of salad, the Pinch of Yum Brussels Sprout Salad from last week was pretty tasty: I've never used pomegranate arils on my salad, so I think I might do that more often.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus
- Wednesday - Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Blue Cheese Slaw (trying this recipe from Mountain Mama Cooks that is making my mouth water)
- Thursday - Creamy Goat Cheese Risotto (revisiting this recipe to try, since I now have arborio rice in the pantry)
- Friday - Meatloaf and Baked Sweet Potatoes (got a few premixed meatloaves with gorgonzola on sale at one of my favorite grocery stores last week and threw 'em in the freezer)
- Saturday - Bowtie Skillet Lasagna with Ground Turkey
- Sunday - Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (fyi, I use about half of the cream cheese called for in this recipe, and it turns out plenty creamy)