We're not big Valentine's Day people, but we did use it as an excuse to pick up our favorite Trader Joe's dessert (chocolate lava cakes from the freezer section) and a slightly more expensive bottle of wine than our usual for Saturday dinner. I also whipped up Shutterbean's Banana Walnut Baked Oatmeal for us all to enjoy over the long weekend for breakfasts: YUM.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Hoisin Chicken Rice Bowls (from Cookin' Canuck)
- Wednesday - Pioneer Woman's 'Fancy' Mac and Cheese
- Thursday - Chopped Brussels Sprouts Salad (trying this Pinch of Yum recipe)
- Friday - Steak Fajitas (we get the marinated skirt steak and all the fixins from Trader Joe's)
- Saturday - Baked Ziti (from The Flour Sack)
- Sunday - Chipotle Chicken Chowder (an old favorite Cooking Light recipe)