1. Name a color you are thankful for.
I love the Oiselle 'Burgen' version of burgundy - it's really rather versatile and just a cool color.
I especially love pairing it with the Oiselle 'fresh green' color.
2. Something your spouse does that you are thankful for.
This is hard to narrow down! Hmmm. Well, other than the fact that he's an equal contributor to this household (cleans, does laundry, cooks, has all the kid routines down), he makes me laugh, challenges me and we have the best conversations - for fourteen years and counting.
3. Something your kids do that you are thankful for.
They also make me laugh and we have great conversations! I love that we created this family of humans that we like to HANG OUT WITH. How cool is that?
4. A food you are thankful for.
Would I be a total cliche for saying avocados? But... avocados. I eat avocado almost every day (in leftover tex mex, on toast, sandwiches, in soup...) and life would be pretty bleak without guacamole.
5. What recent good news are you thankful for?
I don't have a good answer for this one... The Cubs winning the World Series! Really, everyone in our family is healthy, so I am thankful that there is NO NEWS.
6. Name a drink you are thankful for.
Another 'basic' answer, but COFFEE.
7. Name a restaurant you are thankful for.
Surprising absolutely no one who knows us, I am thankful Daniel's Broiler. Just thinking about our next date night makes me happy.
8. Talk about an animal you are thankful for.
9. Name a beauty product you are thankful for.
My flat iron.
10. Name a cleaning product you are thankful for.
Really?? I guess I'm thankful for the pet hair attachment to my vacuum hose..
11. What social media platform are you thankful for?
Instagram, hands down. It's just such a happy place to be and I think we should all have to give up everything else and be forced to go hang out there.
12. Tell us why you are thankful for the last person who texted you.
Group texts from the BESTEST friends are the best. I'll be able to talk to these three about everything, always.
13. Name a candy you are thankful for.
I'm thankful that it's time for HOLIDAY BARK!
14. Name an app on your phone that you are thankful for.
Besides Instagram, I'm gonna have to agree with Megan and Wendy on the Starbucks app. The roll out of the mobile order feature happened here in the Seattle area a LONG time ago and I became addicted to immediately. The convenience of being able to order on the go is HUGE. No waiting in line! Also, no worry about getting tongue tied with indulgently specific orders!
15. What are you looking forward to that you are thankful for?
We just bought tickets for our first family outing to Cirque du Soleil and I cannot wait to introduce our kids to one of the things in life that my husband and I love, and brings me SUCH JOY. The latest tour is coming to our neck of the woods this spring!
Well this was an uplifting exercise and I think I should incorporate some thankful on a more regular basis... All the best to you and yours!
“‘Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.” Alice Walker