It's the most wonderful time of the year!
We had a lovely meal and a relaxing day, followed by a trip to the Y and a nice walk to opt outside on Black Friday.
I spent a good chunk of my Saturday talking to runner peeps while helping out with the Hot Chocolate 15K/5K booth at the Seattle Marathon expo! So much fun!
And today we continued our tradition of hitting up our local gardening store to pick out ornaments, eat kringle, and take a family picture for our holiday card. We couldn't see our usual Santa at the store, so we went to a Santa just down the street at our local Windermere office and it was perfect!
By our standards, it was a pretty busy week, so I'm anticipating a low key one this week...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Last of the Thanksgiving Leftovers and Moroccan Butternut Squash Soup (I just put the ingredients for this soup from Half Baked Harvest in the crockpot on high for 4+ hours and hit it with the immersion blender)
- Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken Burgers (recipe from How Sweet Eats)
- Thursday - Thai Ground Beef with Veggies and Brown Rice (a favorite Cooking Light recipe)
- Friday - Tequila Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos (tasty recipe from The Cookie Rookie)
- Saturday - Rigatoni Arrabiatta
- Sunday - Spinach Salad with Chicken Avocado and Goat Cheese (from The Recipe Girl)
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie - be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!