It's been a slightly more relaxed week, and I was able to eke out a little more time on the hammock before we got a little rainy spell.
Thankfully it was a dreary and rainy day while my boy child was still sick yesterday, but he was feeling better as the clouds parted today and we got in a nice little walk about the zoo.
Here's hoping the rain stays away for an upcoming Friday so that me and the mister can reschedule a hike...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Brown Rice (from Just a Taste)
- Wednesday - Baked Ziti freezer leftovers with Green Salad (recipe from The Flour Sack)
- Thursday - I have not a clue what we will eat, as this is the first time we are working around a 6pm soccer game and a PTA meeting - probably Jimmy John's, to be honest!
- Friday - Enchilada Quinoa Casserole (from Damn Delicious)
- Saturday - Date night/early anniversary celebration! 14 years!
- Sunday - Chicken BLT Chopped Salad with Fresh Lemon Garlic Dressing