School! School! School! Wahoo!
Adding to the busy schedule is soccer practice and we had our first game this weekend in the most beautiful weather! I'm pretty psyched that I'll be able to wear my Birks for a little longer. Maybe we should eat hot dogs again this week...
Nah, we'll do our best to ration them out!
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Barley Risotto with Kale and Butternut Squash (from Mountain Mama Cooks)
- Wednesday - Penne with Spinach Sauce (a super easy weeknight Giada recipe)
- Thursday - Sriracha Teriyaki Meatball Bowls (from Baker by Nature)
- Friday - Baked Chicken Taquitos (a staple from Our Best Bites)
- Saturday - Chicken Parmesan (a favorite from Tyler Florence)
- Sunday - Chicken Club Salad with Guacamole Dressing (an oldie but goodie from Rachael Ray)