Happy Valentine's Day y'all! We did an early celebration last night with our favorite at home date night meal.
I helped out with my daughter's Valentine's Day party and it was delightful and hilarious. Also, did you know that Valentine's Day is like second Halloween for the kids? Yep. This is just one kiddo's haul. And we took them out to get doughnuts this morning to add insult to injury.
We also had a couple of extra days off of school for mid winter break and utilized the time to have play dates with friends and a trip to the library. The giraffe my daughter is holding is her class pet Jemima whom she is taking on adventures for the week!
As for food this week...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Barley Risotto Kale and Butternut Squash (trying this one from Mountain Mama Cooks)
- Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken Burgers (recipe from Epicurious)
- Thursday - Coconut Curry Soup (trying this recipe from Pinch of Yum)
- Friday - Carne Asada Fajitas and Fixins (all from Trader Joe's, including the pre-seasoned beef)
- Saturday - Chicken Parmesan (a favorite recipe from Tyler Florence)
- Sunday - Chicken BLT Chopped Salad with Fresh Lemon Garlic Dressing