I think most parents know exactly what's goin' on here. Time for writing up Valentines cards! Thankfully they didn't need much cajoling to get cracking on them and, in the past couple of years, they decorate the card receptacles at school.
I enjoyed lots of lovely February running weather.
And I braved another nutty Oiselle sample sale, but it's always worth it - even if I just get one item, my favorite Long Rogas for only $10!
Now it's time for Super Bowl viewing and some chili. This week:
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Brussels Sprouts Carbonara (trying this recipe from Skinnytaste)
- Wednesday - Greek Turkey Meatball Salad (from The Perfect Pantry)
- Thursday - Teriyaki Chicken Casserole (trying this one from Oh Sweet Basil)
- Friday - Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema (moved this Cooking Light fave back, as we opted for some takeout last week)
- Saturday - Top Sirloin Steaks, Twice Baked Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus (Valentines Celebration Night! We'll also probably splurge on molten lava cakes from Trader Joe's freezer section - sooooo good.)
- Sunday - Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (Our adaptation of this recipe from Plain Chicken calls for half the cream cheese, add peppers and fresh minced garlic)