Another week, another two trips to the Y on the same day for swim lessons. I go in the early afternoon with my 5 year old, and in the evening with the 8 year old. He loves that he's old enough to hit the hot tub.
And, this week: another trip to see The Force Awakens, this time with the kids! My boy loved it, of course, but I think my daughter got a little bored - what!? We'll keep working on her...
This Vlog Brothers video pretty much sums it up for me. The movie is just so great.
This morning started out leisurely, and I would have loved to do this all day:
But, as all Pacific Northwest folks know, if the sun is out: then you MUST get outside. We do not squander our sunny days. It was a perfect day for the zoo.
This week, we're trying out some Mediterranean bowls and getting out for a date night!
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Butternut Squash Soup from the Freezer and Grilled Cheese
- Wednesday - Thai Ground Beef with Brown Rice and Veggies (a favorite Cooking Light recipe)
- Thursday - Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Red Pepper Sauce (trying this one from Pinch of Yum, and will probably add marinated and grilled chicken)
- Friday - Angel Hair Pasta with Pomodoro Sauce (Giada's recipe)
- Saturday - date night!
- Sunday - BBQ Bacon Ranch Chopped Salad (from Foodie with Family)