Whenever I ask her if she'd like to do soccer or ballet, she always comes back to the latter.
We FINALLY saw Star Wars! It was every bit as wonderful as I thought it would be, and then some. The goal was to enjoy it without stress or distraction of the kids or crowds. So now we have to figure out a time to take the boy child, as the girl child is probably a bit young for it. (And isn't as into it as her brother - yet.)
|Some of my favorite ornaments, given as a bridesmaid gift and kept in a Marshall Fields box for posterity.|
This week's menu plan:
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Cheesy Butternut Squash and Quinoa Bake with Brussels Sprouts and Gruyere
- Wednesday - Thai Green Curry Turkey Meatballs (from Mel's Kitchen Cafe)
- Thursday - Alpine Chicken Casserole (longtime family recipe, similar to this one from Cooks.com)
- Friday - Barbacoa Beef Tacos (trying Gimme Some Oven's take)
- Saturday - Penne alla Vodka (an old favorite from Rachael Ray)
- Sunday - Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Chili (tried this one from Crockpot Gourmet a few weeks ago, and it's definitely going into regular rotation.)
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie, Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers - be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!