As I mentioned last week, I'm a big fan of having chili on Sundays in the fall. There's not much better than an easy crock pot meal on a chilly night while watching football. It's a wee bit difficult to imagine that right now, since we are having quite a heat wave here in Seattle. But, we are Midwesterners who installed air conditioning in our house as soon as we possibly could, so it's alllll good. I thought it'd be fun to share my favorite crock pot chili recipes and if you have any to share, please, please do so in the comments!
|my adaptation of Pioneer Woman's Chicken Chili for the crock pot|
And this week I'm trying an easy one pot chili mac, so I'll let ya know how that turns out...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Blue Cheese Slaw (from Mountain Mama Cooks)
- Wednesday - Greek Turkey Meatball Salad (from The Perfect Pantry)
- Thursday - Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry with Red Curry Sauce from Trader Joe's
- Friday - Enchilada Quinoa Bake with Ground Turkey (using this easy recipe from Family Fresh Cooking)
- Saturday - Chicken Parmesan (a classic from Tyler Florence)
- Sunday - One Pot Chili Mac (trying this new Pinterest find via Damn Delicious)