I'm having a hard time containing my excitement over this very recent discovery...
I've already mentioned how awesome the Trader Joe's brown rice from the freezer section is, and now! Now we can have easy peasy quinoa! Not that it's a difficult grain to cook, but these freezer packages come out perfectly without dirtying a single pot or spoon in a tenth of the time. So, of course, I have to incorporate this stuff into the menu for this week...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Sloppy Joes and Baked Sweet Potatoes (I've never tried Pioneer Woman's Sloppy Joe recipe, so I'm going to remedy that now)
- Wednesday - Mediterranean Chicken Pasta (an old Tyler Florence favorite)
- Thursday - PORTILLOS HOT DOGS OMG (thanks to my MIL for the always appreciated x-mas gift!)
- Friday - Thai Chicken Quinoa Bowls (quinoa! recipe from How Sweet It Is)
- Saturday - Penne with Vodka Sauce (tried and true Rachael Ray recipe)
- Sunday - Crock Pot Tequila Lime Turkey Chili (from Pink Parsley)