This has been a pretty uneventful week of getting back into the swing of things after the holiday break. Although my dog Chewie would argue otherwise...
Could he look any more pathetic?? Poor guy caught his toenail on the back of his crate and it got nearly split in half. Yeah. It was gross. So between my husband and I, there have been three visits to the vet in the last week! To add insult to injury, some idiot rear ended my husband at a red light. Thankfully he's okay, even though it was on a highway off ramp. So we've been juggling one car this weekend. Yay!
Alas, we did a little self care at the bookstore today, so all was well.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Roasted Cauliflower Soup (trying this one from Everyday Dishes)
- Wednesday - Chicken Florentine (from Pink Parsley)
- Thursday - Fancy Mac and Cheese with Roasted Broccoli (pulling leftovers of this Pioneer Woman recipe out of the freezer)
- Friday - Chicken Fajitas with Frontera Sauce
- Saturday - Seven Flavor Beef (awesome recipe from local Wild Ginger)
- Sunday - Turkey Chili Taco Soup (Skinnytaste recipe - one of my favorites from last year)
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie - be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!