A little late on the menu posting, the long weekend had me in a time warp... However, I had to convey how yummy this recipe is:The Roasted Cauliflower Soup we tried last week was delicious! (Edited to add: I put crumbled bacon on top, which was a perfect accompaniment. Also, I'd advise using an immersion blender - they are invaluable!)
I didn't put anything new on the menu this week, but I pulled a tasty meatloaf recipe from the archives that we haven't made in YEARS. Speaking of going through the archives, in case you missed it, I posted my annual list of favorite books here.
I got out with friends to see Hidden Figures and cannot recommend it enough. SO WONDERFUL! Go see it!
Yesterday we took advantage of our run of sunny and cold weather to take a stroll around Discovery Park.
We shall see how much rain we get this week...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers (a favorite from Iowa Girl Eats)
- Wednesday - Spinach and Blue Cheese Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes (recipe I found on All Recipes)
- Thursday - Greek Turkey Meatball Salad (from The Perfect Pantry)
- Friday - Spicy Avocado Enchiladas (from The Novice Chef)
- Saturday - Penne Alla Vodka (oldie but goodie from Rachael Ray)
- Sunday - Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (from Plain Chicken)
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie - be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!