Well, it looks like our summer weather is over for the most part in Seattle. I think we did a pretty good job of enjoying the sun while we could. The kids experienced their first mini golf outing and it was HILARIOUS. I told them that we were not competing, because I've had ENOUGH of competition from them over the summer. It was all about having fun and learning how to use a putter. We didn't keep score and I let them pick up and move their ball whenever, or let them sort of draaaaag the ball the last foot or so into the hole. But that elation over seeing a ball disappear into a PVC pipe to shoot out of a hole elsewhere was priceless.
It was also school supply shopping week, and I lucked out with a VERY quiet day at Target!
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Thai Coconut Chili Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Brown Rice (trying this new recipe from 12 Tomatoes for chicken breasts on the grill)
- Wednesday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus (a staple from Damn Delicious)
- Thursday - Aidell's Sausages on the Grill
- Friday - Spicy Chicken and Avocado Enchiladas (a favorite from The Novice Chef)
- Saturday - Korean Style Short Ribs, Spicy Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes (easy and delicious recipe from Food.com)
- Sunday - Chicken BLT Chopped Salad with Fresh Lemon Garlic Dressing