What a fun week it's been! I received my trial of Book of The Month Club and decided to utilize the adorable wine koozie that came this month by making frosé. (FYI, I chose Dark Matter by Blake Crouch, which is already AWESOME.)
I used this recipe and just skipped the Aperol. DELICIOUS. Also, if you use this link and code REFER50, you can get a three month subscription for 50% off! (And maybe score me an extra book!)
As the first day of school looms close, we're squeezing in every last bit of summer we can. Lots of time at the pool and beach...
time with friends...
and rock wall time...
I capped off the weekend cheering on amazing Oiselle athlete Kate Grace, who made it to the final of the women's 800 and ran it in under TWO MINUTES - a FOUR MINUTE per mile pace, if that helps put it in perspective. This blog post from Sarah, who was in Rio cheering Kate on, is perfection. It was great to cheer her on among teammates at the Oiselle store - especially ones that I've know for years and happened to be in town from Chicago!
Hopefully I can bring the fun this week, too...
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Green Curry Turkey Meatballs (from Mel's Kitchen Cafe)
- Wednesday - Chicken with Artichokes, Tomatoes and Mozzarella (an Emeril favorite)
- Thursday - Burgers on the Grill
- Friday - Fish Tacos with Lime Cilantro Crema (from Cooking Light)
- Saturday - Baked Ziti (from The Flour Sack)
- Sunday - Buffalo Chicken Chili (from Slow Cooker Gourmet)