Oh, heyyyy! It's been awhile since I shared ye olde menu planning! Seeing as how I was out of town for a few days two weeks ago, I didn't have much to share in the way of meals - well, other than all the oversharing I've already done via Instagram from our trip, beginning with the most amazing Old Fashioned I've ever tasted...
and daily washing of pool/beach towels...
I finally cracked open the Chrissy Tiegen cookbook (that was in last month's library haul) and will try one of her recipes, as well as a few other new ones this week.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Brown Rice (trying this recipe from Chrissy Tiegen's Cravings cookbook, but found the link here on Huffington Post)
- Wednesday - Pesto Baked Rigatoni (trying this recipe from Pinch of Yum)
- Thursday - Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Asparagus (straightforward recipe from Plain Chicken)
- Friday - Enchilada Quinoa Bake (tasty recipe from Pink Parsley)
- Saturday - Appetizer Night, including Salami Stacks (my hubs picked up some salami from Salumi, so we decided to build an easy meal around it!)
- Sunday - Summer Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad with Creamy Dijon Buttermilk Dressing (this recipe from Skinnytaste looks right up our alley)