Since yesterday was just such another horrible and sad news day, I just couldn't bring myself to sit down and write about my little menu plan - ya know? But, it's one of my favorite things to do and makes me happy. You know what else makes me happy? An excellent summer cocktail makes everything better. We perfected our Mai Tai recipe for the summer and I highly recommend it!
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers, Roasted Broccoli and Brown Rice (super yum recipe from Iowa Girl Eats)
- Wednesday - Spinach Lasagna and Big Green Salad (leftovers from the freezer of this Chowhound recipe)
- Thursday - Burgers on the Grill and Alexia Fries
- Friday - Chicken with Artichokes, Tomato and Mozzarella (an old Emeril favorite)
- Saturday - date night!
- Sunday - Chicken BLT Chopped Salad with Fresh Lemon Garlic Dressing