Black Raspberry and Elderflower Pimm's Cup
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 cups Pimm's
- 1/4 cup Chambord or other raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup St. Germain or other elderflower liqueur
- 4 cups lemonade (I just used bottled Simply Lemonade)
Mmmmm, fish tacos and margaritas on a warm summer night!
And we broke up the monotony of our near daily trips to the Y and pool with a rainy day trip to the local trampoline place that is outfitted with laser tag, followed by sleepovers.
I got the good end of the deal, taking the two very well behaved nine year old boys at my house and my friend got my six year old girl as well as TWO MORE, including her own. Four six year old girls for a sleepover! she should be sainted... Now we're gearing up for our first real hot and sunny week of summer, finally!
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Green Curry Turkey Meatballs (a favorite recipe found pinned at Minnesota Monthly)
- Wednesday - Hot Dogs on the Grill
- Thursday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Grilled Asparagus (yummy recipe from Damn Delicous)
- Friday - Chicken Fajitas with Frontera Sauce and Fixins
- Saturday - Seven Flavor Beef with Brown Rice (Saturday night staple recipe from a local restaurant: Wild Ginger)
- Sunday - Crock Pot Jalapeno Popper Chili (from Everyday Reading)